Minggu, 20 Maret 2016

My Biography

Hello guys my name Lidya and i was born on March 28, 1995 in Sorong.  I was first child of my parents, Evendy, lecturer and Basaria, housewife. i have brother. He two years younger than me. His name is Amos now he is in senior high school.to be honest,  i'm bataknese but i wasnt born in batak land. When my mom in pregnancy my mom and my dad moved from Batu- Malang to Sorong (West-Papua) because of that I was born in sorong. I have lived in Batu-Malang for 10 yeas before I moved to surabaya. I spent my childhood in there. So many memories that I assemble there with friends of my childhood. I moved in surabaya when I was in Third of Junior High School. It was a time that is so hard for me. Because I had to start everything from the bottom. For example adapt to a enviroment, got to know new friends at school. but I'm trying to enjoy every process. but the way now I go to University of Widya Mandala. I'm a first -year student. I'm studying English Language. 
my favorite activities are listening music and swimming. Swimming is fun and healty though. I don't watch TV , I watch movies. I like watch action movies and cartoon movies. i don't like read books but I like read novels, comics, and encyclopedia. I like listening pop music and jazz music my favorite pop music is Chris Brown. He is American. He is popular in England too. My favorite food is "Rendang"  my favorite dessert is ice cream. my bestfriend is Gaza. he's manadonese, I like listening music/jamming with him. 

1 komentar:

  1. Hello lidya. This is interest about you by the way can you taught me batak language? Hehe

    BalasHapus